Since 2015, we have sewn seeds to build a strong foundation in Leadership & Innovation for Girls. We continue to seek new partners and build relationships with educational establishments, community organisations, brands & corporate sponsors to provide girls with an everlasting Chance for Change.
Founder, Karis Theophane, was inspired to start the organisation after years of frustration working with young girls within the criminal justice system and similar institutions. Realising that the point of change for these girls was not coming as these young women believed in the self-fulfilling prophecy, were already labelled, stereotyped and given a criminal records.
We aim to work with young girls across the globe to redefine the narrative of leadership thus giving girls the tools needed to engage in Creative & Innovative experiences. Our ethos centres around keeping love at the heart of everything we do, whilst building collaborative working relationships with organisations and girls across the world driving positive social change in communities.
"When women are empowered the whole community prospers" unknown
2017 was a great year for us here is a snippet of what we have been up to:
- June 2017 - Her Karismatic Mind Week Retreat
- May 2017 - International Partnership with the New York Dream Centre
- March 2017 - International Women's Day celebrations at Harris Academy -Crystal Palace
- February 2017 - Risk and Vulnerability training for Greenwich University - MSC Advanced Practice Students students.
- February 2017 - Girls in Gangs for Professionals.
- January 2017 - Healthy Relationships, Self Love, Sexual Bullying, Social Media
- October 2016 - Confidence Camp
- September - January 2016 6 week Personal Development & Entrepreneurship Programme.